16 Cylinder Swash Plate Engine Stirling Engine Model Physics Educational Toys
This swash plate's 16-cylinder Stirling engine model is primarily built of stainless steel, with additions of brass, alloy aluminium, and other materials.
The entire appearance is furious and elegant, rigorous and free, bright and rugged, high-spirited, perfectly planned, stable, and exquisite in operation.
The 16-cylinder swash plate's 16-cylinder swash plate, the propellers' whining, the fire-distributor's howling, and the direct flame of the fire-distributing nozzle combine to generate a "blue lotus" sound.
.It is an artwork in the industrial style that is full of mechanical beauty in addition to being a technically complex engine model.
(1) Use a blowtorch to remove any debris from the piston, and then lightly rotate the main shaft to check that the piston, connecting rod, and swash plate mechanism are not jammed.
(2) Attach the gas pipe to the butane gas tank, then flip the switch on the gas valve.
(3) Light the tail with a lighter, then control the flame's size to the proper level. Running with tiny and medium flames is advised. When operating at high fire for an extended period of time, it is simple to bake the yellow tail hood, and the forceful contact during high-speed operation will hasten the wear of the swash plate connecting rod.)
(4) Heat for one to three minutes.
(5) To start the engine, rotate the propeller. (Turn the engine anticlockwise as seen from the front.)
(6) To turn off the engine, close the air valve.
.Cleaning and Maintenance:
(1) You can use a leather tiger or a brush to remove dust and debris from confined areas like pistons, connecting rods, swash plates, etc.
(2) A soft cloth can be used to clean the stainless steel body.
(3) The provided silver cloth can be used to wipe and polish the tail cover's edge, which is yellowish owing to prolonged fire roasting.
(1) The cylinder piston shouldn't get any additional lubrication oil.
(2) Please hold the base or C-shaped support when handling the model. Holding delicate parts, like the trachea, can lead to distortion or harm.
(1) Avoid combustible and explosive materials while lighting a fire.
(2) Pay attention to opening windows for ventilation when interior ignition is operating since exhaust gas is unhealthy.
(3) The temperature of the tail cover is high after ignition and for a short time after flameout; avoid touching it to avoid burns.
(4) To avoid harm, no portion of the body should be in close proximity to the propeller when it is in operation.
(5) Children operating equipment must be under adult supervision.
.For Crowd: 14+
.Color: As Shown
.Material: Metal + Glass + Plastic + Beech
.Bore Diameter: 12.7mm
.Speed: Around 1800rpm(High speed)
.Fuel: Liquefied butane gas
.Product Weight: 2180g
.Package Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 30cm
.Package Weight: 2700g
.Packing: Carton Box
.1 x Stirling Engine
.1 x C-shaped Support
.1 x Support Gasket
.1 x Base
.1 x Propeller
.1Set x Butane Gas Pipe + Cylinder Relief Valve + Cylinder Adapter
.1 x Socket Wrench
.3 x Hexagonal Wrench
.8 x Swash Plate Counter Shaft (Spare)
.2 x Silver Cleaning Cloth
.1 x Manual
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 10238
- SKU: 16-cylinder-swash-plate-engine-stirling-engine-model-physics-edu