102pcs DIY Metal Revolutionary Stirling Engine Powered 3 Wheels Car Vehicle Model A1
- Story Origin ----- A blacksmith by the name of Hans Hautsch created the first automobile in 1649. It had four wheels and could move at a speed of 1.6 km/h under its own power. Robert Stirling created the first stirling engine in the world in 1816. The fact that this vehicle's engine combines a powerful engine with three wheels is groundbreaking.
- EXTREMLY WELL-MADE---- Brass headlights, a circular, rubber-coated solid brass wheel hub, an aluminium radiator grille, an aluminium connecting rod, and a side frame made of stainless steel are all included.The surface is smooth and fine.
- Fun of Fun: You can construct this engine yourself, making it a fantastic brain teaser. also, you can discover more about the history of the car and the sterling engine.
- Educational: Your ability to work with your hands will be tested throughout assembly. You can watch the model operate, comprehend its structure and principles, and get more physical understanding.
- Tutorial: Place the completed model on a horizontal surface. Light the alcohol lamp to heat the hot cylinder. Next, dry burn the air to expand and produce power to move the model's motor.
- Perfect Gift Choice: An excellent gift for friends and relatives.
- Recomend age: For over 14-year-old.
- Warm Tips:
1. Although necessary, ethanol fuel is not present.
2. Avoid using any other oils.
3. For DIY assembly due to the KIT version, please refer to the assembly instructions drawing that is provided.
.Color: As Shown
.Material: Brass + Stainless Steel + Aluminum Alloy
.Run Time: 15-20 Minutes
.Fuel: Demethylated ethanol, unstained 94% ALC
.Range of Revolutions: 800-2000 RPM (according to flame size/distance)
.Speed: 3 (Slow speed, medium speed, fast speed). Can be adjusted by turning the belt
.Number of Installation Parts: 102 parts
.Spending: approximately 2 Hours
.Product Size: 13 x 8.7 x 16cm
.Product Weight: 1300g
.Package Dimensions: 20 x 15 x 12cm
.Package Weight: 1500g
.1Set x Stirling Engine Tri-wheel Vehicle Model
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 10021
- SKU: 102pcs-diy-metal-revolutionary-stirling-engine-powered-3-wheels-